- Traditional & Same Sex Divorce
- Child Support
- Custody and Visitation
- Orders of Protection
- Real Estate
Christine K. Wienberg, ESQ.
Christine Wienberg is one of the most trusted Matrimonial and Family Law Practice attorneys in New York. With over 20 years of experience handling complex financial matrimonial and family law cases, Christine provides her clients with comprehensive and caring support to navigate the often emotional divorce or separation process. Christine represents clients in matters involving contested and uncontested divorce, asset and property division, spousal and child support, child custody and visitation, relocation requests, order modifications, prenuptial and post nuptial agreements. Christine also welcomes those going through an LGBTQ divorce. Understanding that everyone’s circumstances are different, Christine works to understand the priorities of each client to resolve matters as quickly as possible and with the best outcome possible.
Christine is known for being a ferocious advocate for her clients, backed with strong legal foundation, knowledge and a powerful court room presence.
Affiliations & elected positions
- Village Justice, Village of Harriman, NY – Elected: 2006-2009, 2009-2013, 2013-2017 and 2017-2021
- Legislative Committee Co-Chair, Women’s Bar Association of State of New York, 2017 – Present; Member since 2015
- Immediate Past President, Rockland County (NY) Women’s Bar Association – 2018 Prior: President, Director and Corresponding Secretary, member since 2010
- Member of New York State Bar Association
- Member of New York State Bar Association Family Section
- Member of New York City Bar Association
- Member/Director – Rockland Cty. Women’s Bar
- Member – New York State Women’s Bar